Free DCII channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know of about 15 or 20 digicipher (Not to be confused with FTA DVB) channels that you can receive free with a 920/922. The include numerous PBS, Bloomberg, Varsity TV/Canada, DMX audio (50+) and too many to name. Unlike DVB FTA you must subscribe to at least one C band service to unlock the receiver for the free channels. The best way to find the free NTSC analogue/Videocipher/Digicipher free channels that you can receive with your GI receiver is to check out Lyngsat (hope I spelled it right!). Good luck!

Hey Doug,

I am not sure where you got having to subscribe to programming to get the free stuff in DC II, but that is untrue. You need to get the receiver authorized is all. I dont have a subscription to anything on my 4tdv and I get all the free channels. Just call NPS and have them authorize the receiver. That is all. Many people have thrown this around that you have purchase programming and that is just untrue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)