Free DVR for everybody?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mtsz52784

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 25, 2006
Tonawanda
So last night i called the retention line and said i was intersted in ST along with a DVR. she said she could get me the DVR for free. i said i seen the promotion for new customers with ST. she tried giving it to me but she said it was greyed out on her screen. So i said ok how about if i just want the DVR how much. (My story : signed up in feb. with just 2 standard recievers on total choice plus) She said that i could still get the DVR for free and i asked which one... she said the new one probably that allows DVR'ing 2 while watching a 3rd. i said great. i also asked if this was a lease or do i get to keep it and does it extend my contract. she said i actually get to keep it along with the reciever i will be replacing, also my contract is not extended and for the 1st 6 monthsi would get a credit of $5 to cover the dvr service. and they could install it as soon as monday. also she reversed the $19.95 shipping charge w/o asking because they were installing the 3rd line. so should i feel special?

Yeah, you should feel special. She totally liked you. I'd love to get that deal.

You might be on a roll, try buying lottery tickets or asking for a raise.

sweet thanks, just wondering maybe others should try... i know i didnt even say i was going to cancel or didnt even get nasty even a little...? well i think ill try the lottery.

I wonder which one you're getting... anyone can get a free R15 right now, but nice job if you're getting the HD one.

Being a 1-heart customer sucks. I can't get anything. :(

hrm, so its pretty easy to get the R15 for free? While doing the movers connection I had them add DVR to my account, got the R15 but they only credited me $50 off the $99 for it, so I had to pay $49 for the box. Maybe I should have asked if I could get it free, couldnt hurt.

The current promotion is for a free R15 with a 2-year comittment (or in my case, with a $120 deposit as well).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)