Free E* for a Year from Local Phone Co.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

twaller

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 8, 2005
Michigan
Got a call yesterday from TDS Telecom, my local phone company in Mid-Michigan. I already have DSL and Phone from them, and they were offering 1 free year of DishNetwork service! I am a happy D* sub, but this offer was tempting. I'm sure that this wasn't for HD service or for DVRs but it is an agressive marketing approach. The area that I live in is mostly E* because I think of the resell with the phone co.

Got a call yesterday from TDS Telecom, my local phone company in Mid-Michigan. I already have DSL and Phone from them, and they were offering 1 free year of DishNetwork service! I am a happy D* sub, but this offer was tempting. I'm sure that this wasn't for HD service or for DVRs but it is an agressive marketing approach. The area that I live in is mostly E* because I think of the resell with the phone co.

Get the details before you ditch your D* This offer is pretty useless for most people if it only includes a 1 room setup with Top 100 (or DishFamily *shudder*), and they won't credit you the difference should you decide to get a bigger package with more TVs....

Actually the TDS offer is a lot better than some of the other free DISH promos out there - its free for a year for the America's Top Choice 200 with Locals and if you choose a better package they credit you the total for the 200 package.

Actually the TDS offer is a lot better than some of the other free DISH promos out there - its free for a year for the America's Top Choice 200 with Locals and if you choose a better package they credit you the total for the 200 package.

That's pretty sweet. I don't know that I could pass that up. Unless I was a NFL Sunday Ticket or MLBEI customer.

More than likely it's a 2 year contract that locks you into phone (local & LD), DSL and Dish, and you get credit for 1 year. at&t had a similar offer about 18 months ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts