Free Gift from E* for signing up for E-Mail Notifications

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

duckydan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I just received an e-mail from Dish Network that had the following text:

"Dear _______________,

As a DISH Network customer, you receive occasional service-related messages from us about your account, but we noticed you might be missing out on the best DISH Network has
to offer!

We'd like to invite you to become a member of our exclusive email community.

You'll be the first to know about:

The latest free previews
New Pay-Per-View movie releases
Special events and offers
Exciting sweepstakes
Great tips about getting the most
out of your TV experience
...all only available to our DISH Network customers!
We want to share these messages with you, but you'll need to give us permission. Please click "Join Now" above. If you decide not to join, you don't have to do anything and we'll unsubscribe you. Important email notifications related to your account or service will still be sent as required. You can always change your mind and let us know what your email preferences are in your online account profile.

As our thank you, we'd like to offer you a choice of a free gift from a few of our outstanding programming partners: Disney Channel, ESPN and SOAPnet. But you'll have to hurry...supplies are limited and only available while they last! "

I clicked through and the options for a free gift were a Disney Channel Sport Backpack, an ESPN Dufflebag, or a SOAPnet hand bag. It then says it will take 8-10 weeks.

Got it also and wondered myself what the catch was or if it was just a spammer trying to get more information. Guess we wait and see.

You'll get a "gift" that allows you to carry around a billboard like advertising for Disney, espn, etc. How lucky you are to get the honor of being a walking billboard. Dish got them for nothing, I'll bet. It's fine I guess. It's a free bag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)