Free - Hopper Snap and 54.0 Remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

FatCorey

Original poster
Aug 14, 2019
Bon Aqua, TN
I apologize if this is not allowed. I have discontinued my Dish subscription and have a new in box 54.0 remote and fairly new Hopper Snap that I am willing to give away. I got the remote for free and only paid $25 for the Snap, but don't want to just throw them away.

I think the best way for me to send this to whoever wants it would be for them to email a prepaid shipping label with their chosen delivery address. I can provide photos or any other information needed. Just message me for info.

Again, I am not sure if this is allowed. I am just trying to pass along the Snap as it has worked really well for me.

PM me if you're interested.

Thank you,

Corey

I apologize if this is not allowed. I have discontinued my Dish subscription and have a new in box 54.0 remote and fairly new Hopper Snap that I am willing to give away. I got the remote for free and only paid $25 for the Snap, but don't want to just throw them away.

I think the best way for me to send this to whoever wants it would be for them to email a prepaid shipping label with their chosen delivery address. I can provide photos or any other information needed. Just message me for info.

Again, I am not sure if this is allowed. I am just trying to pass along the Snap as it has worked really well for me.

PM me if you're interested.

Thank you,

Corey

These are no longer available. Thank you!

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts