Free On Demand NEW Release Movies!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm guessing if it says "Rent" and 'Free' then that's the error. Some shows do. Others say "Watch" instead of rent and they are free, but many you can watch for free on one of the movie channels when it airs.

This issue has been around for months. I remember the original thread covering this, and everyone was blaming some poor guy. I was charged for one, but got them to remove it after some convincing. I told them clearly about the issue...glad to see they listened /sarcasm.

I also saw this and am downloading a "free" 1080p movie, I have a slow DSL so it has been downloading for a day now. I was wondering at the time if this was some kind of promotion for 1080p on demand. I guess not. I have noticed that there has not been a 1080p title available for rental in the ch 501 range for awhile.
When I ordered it there was no "are you sure you want to order this" screen. I haven't ordered one since the 99 cent special, but I thought there was a screen like that first at that time, maybe not

flampher said:
I also saw this and am downloading a "free" 1080p movie, I have a slow DSL so it has been downloading for a day now. I was wondering at the time if this was some kind of promotion for 1080p on demand. I guess not. I have noticed that there has not been a 1080p title available for rental in the ch 501 range for awhile.
When I ordered it there was no "are you sure you want to order this" screen. I haven't ordered one since the 99 cent special, but I thought there was a screen like that first at that time, maybe not

Well get ready to be charged 6.99 in a few months. Matt with internet response team finally took care of the erroneous charge I had a few months ago. Apparently there is some type of problem which incorrectly labels.these movies "free"

Yep ! $6.99 Dang it, oh well.... I should have known better.... I was happy with the 1080p though. Secretariat looked good, and they have fixed the audio bug they had with my Sony Bravia so many moons ago when I rented the 99 cent special. But there is still a bug in this program as it now displays "Rental expires: 119 days 10 hours".

Looked at my VOD and no free movies, a couple of concerts though. And I also would like to know about the "Platinum" on a 722 with the Platinum Package? This was mentioned in another thread and people asked about it, but it was never answered.

Thanks . . .

Charged Again for Same "Free" Movie

Hate to resurrect an old thread, but for anyone who got a credit for their "free" movie - double check your newer bills.

Dish issued a credit originally without any problem, but I got charged a second time on this month's bill for the same movie. They issued a second credit, but couldn't explain it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)