Free PPV credits from DirecTV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I admit, it's better than nothing. However, when others are getting a loyalty credit of $10/month discount for 12 months..... it would have been nice to see that on my bill instead - and without having to make a call before the card arrived in the mail. Now THAT would have been CLASSY.

For that matter, they could waive the HD Access fee for all HD subscribers with accounts older than 3 years.

I know you can't read every post & sorry for restating this again but senior customers in good standing have received substantial rewards which I believe are directly related to the length of your sub history, packages subscribed & previous freebies.

In my example (customer since day one), my gifts were 2 H20'2, 1 HR21 & 3 PPV credits. While the H20's technically weren't part of the recent 'gift' program, how can I not count them as such being all delivered within the year.

I know you can't read every post & sorry for restating this again but senior customers in good standing have received substantial rewards which I believe are directly related to the length of your sub history, packages subscribed & previous freebies.

In my example (customer since day one), my gifts were 2 H20'2, 1 HR21 & 3 PPV credits. While the H20's technically weren't part of the recent 'gift' program, how can I not count them as such being all delivered within the year.

I've been a subscriber since 2000. My only freebie during that time is my HR20 -- and then only after I threatened to terminate my subscription after a terrible mover's connection installation involving multiple visits.

In all the posts I've read, subs had to call and ask for a freebie. So if you're a steady subscriber who makes little if any noise and pays bills on-time -- D*'s cash-cow -- you get 3 free PPV's? While the guy who calls gets significantly more?

At least send a card suggesting the sub call for additional promos/discounts along with the PPV's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)