free preview of audio channels, with all packages? i see some free

yeah i know how to get music for free. or pay
just want one simple channel. lol ... i know about accuradio, newsgroups, free spotify
u know that dish owns pandora now.
but there was napster, back in days, scour exchange, direct connect, and so many other p2p.
lol rhapsody was good.
musicmatch yahoo launchcast
i can go on and on and on for hours. bearshare.
i wanna tell u something though, i happen upon this one audio channel and i like it. and i only might listen to 3 songs per week, so maybe 12 songs a month on this audio channel.
... also decentralized networks as well. hmm
or maybe listen to it once in blue moon.
dat is why i like the ability to add and drop packages. my moods change.
and one final thougth.
because of this one audio channel i like, and if they remove it from current pack i have, i am going to upgrade to a different package so i can get this one audio channel. and beside i like some of the other channel that flex has too.
so 15 channels i would watch definitely and that one audio channel.
...------------
direct tv i had in past and never will i ever have them again this is going back at least 20 years ago too.
Again, you're interest in said channel isn't what I question. I question your need to treat this like classified information. If you have this channel, and think you aren't supposed to have it, either Dish is giving it as a free preview, is giving it as a replacement for a dispute, or added it as part of a package of which you subscribe. It's like how the Movie Pack subs used to have Starz Cinema, but then it changed to Starz Kids & Family. We don't get the rest of the Starz suite.

Basically, if you have it, Dish knows you have it. So, no need for the covert thread that gives a nugget of info explaining your purpose for the thread, then a plethora of PMs telling interested members. Some gormless employee at Dish didn't mistakenly turn on this audio channel, and it went unnoticed by everyone else in the company.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Yup. More than one other person can be on a single Conversation, if needed.

I hear you. I have only 2 or 3 channels that keep me on AT250. :( I also sub to SiriusXM for one channel only. Wish there were true a la carte.
oh that is
exactly.

I hear you. I have only 2 or 3 channels that keep me on AT250. :( I also sub to SiriusXM for one channel only. Wish there were true a la carte.
i tend to watch certain programs. if i can not find it on tv, i will stream it online.
i like to watch new movies also.
from time to time i watch my old dvds.

i am going to do my side note first, they have close to 300 streaming services out there. hmm

Cord cutters feel weight of subscription fatigue as video, TV streaming options multiply base on this article. There's now more than 300 streaming services to choose from – up from 200-plus a year ago – and consumers may be feeling overwhelmed, says Kevin Westcott, Deloitte's vice chairman for U.S. telecom, media and entertainment.

i just checked youtube tv. and they dont have locals. but they have some good stuff. unless local now means locals.

i notice one channel they have natgeowild and so many other channels. for 40 bucks, that would be a good supplement for me in future along with dish. if u do check out youtube tv, insert your zipcode. u might find something there that fits your needs and still keep dish.

------
one thing came into mine amc for 5 bucks extra hmm.
they showed a local now, whatever that means....
Cloud DVR with no storage limits
Never run out of storage space. Stream your library wherever you go. Record simultaneously. hmm
that alone seems good.
for movies i use showtime and i watch all the current new movies that come out. redbox i would consider using that but they actually have a local video store near me that offers new movies as well, dvd. hmm
redbox is like one mile one way and then 3 miles another way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)