Free Preview of NHL Center Ice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Timeclock

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 24, 2010
tenn
Free Preview for: NHL Center Ice
Available to Subscribers of: DirecTV

Free Preview Begins: February 11, 2017 (Saturday)
Free Preview Ends
: February 18, 2017 (Saturday)

at least the NHL is smart enough to give their free preview when the NBA is off for their break , i just wish the NBA give us a free preview during the NHL ALL-STAR break

Nice to have the free preview, but it won't change my mind on how I watch hockey. I've had the league's streaming service for two seasons, and I couldn't be happier with the picture quality and availability. Allows you to start from the beginning of a game or go live, just like MLB's. (I believe the NHL uses the MLB engine.) It's also cheaper than Centre Ice, so I don't see myself switching for next season.

Starting this season, if you sign up for NHL Center Ice on DirecTV you also get full access to NHL.tv. (Authorized by going to http://nhl.com/activate ) It's worth noting that DTV's CI package also gives you NHL Network in season, regardless of your primary programming package.

So...
61790976.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)