Free Previews: MLB Extra Innings & Superfan: 3/31-4/6

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
If FSNNW are not broadcasting and the Mariners lift the blackout, they will be shown on EI.

Last year I had no problem watching Cardinal games on EI when FSNMW/KSDK was not televising and there was no national.

IF that were the case, where would the broadcast be coming from ?
It has to either come from a local RSN or a local channel that has the TV rights.
Most of the confusion could be avoided IF everyone was allowed to see who had the contractual rights to particular games.

Most of the EI. game come from the RSN.

Jimbo

IF that were the case, where would the broadcast be coming from ?
It has to either come from a local RSN or a local channel that has the TV rights.
Most of the confusion could be avoided IF everyone was allowed to see who had the contractual rights to particular games.

Most of the EI. game come from the RSN.

Jimbo

I see where the confusion is coming from. I was stating that when FSNMW/KSDK were not televising and there was no national broadcast, if EI had the game at all, I could see it.

The best example I have were some Saturday games where FOX dropped the game from its schedule, the game was moved to after 7pm CT, and it was not picked up by MW/KSDK. If the other team did show the game and it was in EI, I was able to watch these.

Are NBA & NHL games in the clear because of the sports pack free preview? I've been a sports pack subscriber from day one and i've noticed a lot of non blacked out NBA & NHL games tonight.

Are NBA & NHL games in the clear because of the sports pack free preview? I've been a sports pack subscriber from day one and i've noticed a lot of non blacked out NBA & NHL games tonight.
Yes, and it's definitely a mistake. (I have not seen anything at all blacked out on the sports pack today). However, alternate-only sports channels seem not to be authorized (for those receiving the channels only through the free preview). Also, it wasn't announced but Setanta has been in the clear.

Yes, and it's definitely a mistake. (I have not seen anything at all blacked out on the sports pack today). However, alternate-only sports channels seem not to be authorized (for those receiving the channels only through the free preview). Also, it wasn't announced but Setanta has been in the clear.

Is anyone getting 639 FSN Houston, on the FREE preview, not a sub.

I was hoping to watch the Tigers and Houston game tonight.
I am getting alot of the stations on the freeview but for some reason it's very selective as to which ones are on.

Jimbo

Is anyone getting 639 FSN Houston, on the FREE preview, not a sub.

I was hoping to watch the Tigers and Houston game tonight.
I am getting alot of the stations on the freeview but for some reason it's very selective as to which ones are on.

Jimbo
As I mentioned above, none of the part-time only stations seem to be working for the free preview.

The sportspack preview messed up some channels and gave access to games that are part of the sport packages, that is not the norm.

Sports Pack does not include NHL, NBA, or MLB games outside your local market.

Enjoy the MLB Package preview this week :)
The early bird rates end at the conclusion of the free preview, so if you want to keep the MLB package after Sunday, but it before then.

The sportspack preview messed up some channels and gave access to games that are part of the sport packages, that is not the norm.

Sports Pack does not include NHL, NBA, or MLB games outside your local market.

Enjoy the MLB Package preview this week :)
The early bird rates end at the conclusion of the free preview, so if you want to keep the MLB package after Sunday, but it before then.

How about this...they let those games through. Those checking out the preview, think that by getting the sportspack they will all of a sudden have access to all these games, many sports pack sales this week. I'm just saying.....

That is what I was trying to clarify, it was an error, I do not believe they were trying to mislead people.

They want customers to be happy and WANT the package long term, not one month.

If anyone added it for the reason of the errors and doesn't want it, my guess is that they would waive the disconnect fee for less than 30 days. Again, just my guess.

One thing I'd like to see on the MLB EI is the origination channel so I can see which announcing crew and broadcast is available...

They do have it in the online guide, but not in the TV one yet. Hopefully soon, I'm glad it is distinguished on the web site. I just print each week after they post it and have everything I need :)

Question, I have the MLBEI with Superfan. I noticed on the muti screen channels that are in the 700s with a 1 attached signifying it is a HD. I DON'T GET THIS! WHY? I should be able to get any HD feed with this no matter where I live in the country. What do I have to do to get what I pay for? Thanks

I just got off the phone with a CSR and was told the HD feeds would be available on 4/6. Hope so!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)