Free Previews

I like having free previews, but I wish Dish would do a better job of notifying about them.
For instance, FXX is in free preview now. But you wouldn't know from the website or channel 103. I only know because it was added to the My Channels guide, which I hardly ever use (I set up a Faves guide).
And they used to sometimes add the Free Previews to the package's "Included Channels" on the website, with no indication that it was only a free preview. That was terribly misleading for people who might be considering subscribing to the package. I don't know if Dish still does that or not; I brought my concern to their attention.

Reactions: pattykay
I like having free previews, but I wish Dish would do a better job of notifying about them.
For instance, FXX is in free preview now. But you wouldn't know from the website or channel 103. I only know because it was added to the My Channels guide, which I hardly ever use (I set up a Faves guide).
And they used to sometimes add the Free Previews to the package's "Included Channels" on the website, with no indication that it was only a free preview. That was terribly misleading for people who might be considering subscribing to the package. I don't know if Dish still does that or not; I brought my concern to their attention.

If you have AT 120 fxx was permanently added to that.

My guide has filled in for the HBO preview, but I'm having a problem with it. I set record timers for a few movies tonight and tomorrow night with no problem, but when I try to set one for Saturday night, I get a popup about not being subscribed to the channel. Anyone else seeing this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)