Free Previews

Got this on FB this afternoon
Love exclusive free shows? Beginning today, DISH’s Blockbuster Studio (Ch. 102) is bringing you episodes of Showtime’s Dexter and Homeland FREE as a DISH Perk! Tune in through 1/31.

Got this on FB this afternoon
Love exclusive free shows? Beginning today, DISH’s Blockbuster Studio (Ch. 102) is bringing you episodes of Showtime’s Dexter and Homeland FREE as a DISH Perk! Tune in through 1/31.
Just ONE episode of each.

Then I'm not getting too excited about it.

Yeah I also noticed when Showtime puts up these free episodes on Dish or where ever, it's "Edited for Content" which makes me not want to watch it.

I remember I recorded the first episode of Homeland a few months ago and saw that disclaimer before the episode started.

Yeah I also noticed when Showtime puts up these free episodes on Dish or where ever, it's "Edited for Content" which makes me not want to watch it.

I remember I recorded the first episode of Homeland a few months ago and saw that disclaimer before the episode started.

I bet that's because they promote this to all viewers and they don't want people getting upset if Dish gives them a free episode and they find it offensive or children watching... Etc

Yep, imagine putting Shameless on a public, everyone gets it, channel. With all the nudity and sex and stuff I can hear the outcry....

February Free Previews

NickToons, Veria Living, MavTV, Outdoor Channel,WFN, and SportsmanHD.

Okay, I just saw the uplink here that Epix is on free preview.

Anybody, know how long it's for?

I don't see any mention of it on dishperks.com or channel 103.

Received email for 1 month of free epix and auto removal. How can a person say no? :)

I got an email a couple of weeks ago that included the previews...but did not list Epix.

I got an email a couple of weeks ago that included the previews...but did not list Epix.

Maybe the email servers haven't rolled to you yet. I would check "my offers" in your dish account.

This is what the email looks like, came in this afternoon.

epix.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts