Free previews

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ts7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2006
IL
How are the free previews being shown? I have Dish 120 service and see nothing in my guide that would indicate I will have access to the additional channels and movie channels that are part of the free previews supposedly being offered in October. I also do not see anything about it on the Dish website. Did this possibly get cancelled?

They are in the 280-299 range.

They should show for you unless you have those channels locked out.

Try changing your list from all sub to all channels and see if they show up there.

On 280 it is still showing programming from 8/10-9/6. The only channels listed in the guide from that range are ESPNU, BRAVO,TDIS,FLVNG and HTV (some of which I already have with my 120 package). Maybe they won't show up until the preview actually starts?

If you are into NHL hockey, channels 540 onward have 7 days of free Centre Ice in the evenings.

ts7 said:
On 280 it is still showing programming from 8/10-9/6. The only channels listed in the guide from that range are ESPNU, BRAVO,TDIS,FLVNG and HTV (some of which I already have with my 120 package). Maybe they won't show up until the preview actually starts?

I believe that the channels you mentioned are the October Freeview channels. I have the 180 package, and, other than international programming, the Free Previews aren't anything special.

However on my 811 I'm getting the free preview of RaveHD, so I got to watch the Cure's Trilogy concert last night! (As if I haven't seen them enough live already, according to my wife).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)