Status
Not open for further replies.

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
I have some dishes that I need to get rid of. Either I give them to somebody, OR, they'll have to be trashed, the BOSS has spoken. These are all located in zip code 48657. Exact address and such via Message, IF you want to set up a time to come get them.

1 - 6ft (1.8m) off-set KU composite (plastic) single piece Prodelin. Fixed mount.

1 - 4ft (1.2m) off-set KU composite (plastic) single piece Prodelin. Fixed mount. This dish with mount is greater than >60lbs, and won't work on a USALS mount.

1 - 6ft Sadoun metal petalised C-band dish, with polar mount. This is in parts at the moment, dish is split in 1/2 (Bought this in 2012, only had up about 3 months, before I found and replaced it with a 10 footer.)

All FREE, but you must haul them away. One or more, whatever you'd like. Let me know, the sooner the better.

Last edited:
I am interested in the 48". Is it still available? I posted this reply earlier but it seems to have disappeared.
Yep, it sure is! Come get it. I'm in Sanford, Mi 48657. IF you bring at least a 4'x8' trailer, you could probably fit the 6 footer in there also, IF you wanted that. So IF you are coming let me know, and I'll send my exact address via Conversation/PM

Reactions: FTA4PA
I found an old spare POLAR MOUNT from an old 6 foot Unimesh dish. I will throw that in with the 4ft/1.2meter offset dish. It wouldn't work with the 6ft/1.8 meter dish.

You can fit it to that dish and use that to move it with a standard dish actuator motor (dish is too heavy for a USALS motor), HOWEVER, since this is an offset dish, you would have to fabricate some strong metal braces to TILT the top of the dish forward by the offset angle, which I think is 22.6 degrees if I remember right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.