Free Showtime Weekend?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DP1962

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 19, 2005
My local Cable Provider is advertising a free Showtime weekend January 6th thru 9th. Anyone know if Dish Network will be participating?

I know Dish often has their own promos and doesn't participate in these free weekends as often, just curious if anyone knows on this one?

With the new season of Shameless starting on the 8th I would probably hazard a guess that yes Dish is doing the preview

Seems all providers are doing this. Direct just advertised the free preview as well.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

jerryez said:
Dish is offering FREE preview of all 8 HBOs and Cinemaxs on the 27,28,29, & 30 of January.

A free preview weekend right after they ended the 3-month free preview?

I've seen enough of these two channels to not understand how anyone could pay so much money for a small handful of good movies or shows.

A free preview weekend right after they ended the 3-month free preview?

I've seen enough of these two channels to not understand how anyone could pay so much money for a small handful of good movies or shows.

One man's trash is another's gold...... Hard to beat the great programs HBO has. Most subscribed premium, so it seems to be popular. With the advent of HBO GO even better. Neighbor never saw "Deadwood" has wanted to, can't really afford to buy the set. I have wanted to watch it again so we get together and watch on my account.

I don't get it -- who said no to the free preview for Dish customers, Showtime or Dish?... and why would either one say "no soup for you"?
I bet it was Showtime. They probably have joined the ranks of programmers who feel DISH cheapens their brand. I was hoping to watch Californication season 5 opener to get a tease for when I get the DVD but I'll just have to wait for the DVD without a tease.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)