free showtime?

fishman316

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2011
michigan
does anyone know if dish is still giving away showtime for three months to current customers? I am currently receiving hbo for three months and would like to get showtime as well in time for dexter

does anyone know if dish is still giving away showtime for three months to current customers? I am currently receiving hbo for three months and would like to get showtime as well in time for dexter

The promo ends last day of this month. They can set you up to have it turned on at end of month. I had a DIRT member set me up for it to happen last day of the month. Thanks DIRT team.

I tried through chat a few days ago and was told no Showtime, but was given free HBO/con ax for three months. I would really like Showtime as well. Dexter starts up Oct 2 nd.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

And to top it off they automatically changed my billing options. I only found out when I go the confirmation email.

Again check your billing preferences they might have changed. They told me that was "standard."

I heard about this offer, but again I was told it depends on which customer rep. you speak to, online or over the phone. Also if you received a similar offer previously you are ineligible. At least this was my experience.

I did notice however there is a new offer on online. When you log in to your accound at dishnetwork there is a new offer which you can switch your current free Starz offer for HBO and Cinemax until January 2012. you have the option to switch until 10/31/11. Don't know if this will help but I thought I would mention it.

I heard about this offer, but again I was told it depends on which customer rep. you speak to, online or over the phone. Also if you received a similar offer previously you are ineligible. At least this was my experience.

I did notice however there is a new offer on online. When you log in to your accound at dishnetwork there is a new offer which you can switch your current free Starz offer for HBO and Cinemax until January 2012. you have the option to switch until 10/31/11. Don't know if this will help but I thought I would mention it.
Couldn't find that on mine.

Not an option for me either.

BruinsFan said:

I saw this offer on my account page, and tried to take advantage of it. Im talking about the trade starz for cinemax offer. Unfortunatly the system says that i have to try again later. I will try again later and see if it works.

It is when you log in and check your account, in the left menu it says HBO/Max promo
And there you can trade it.

But I will do it until October 30, because that offer is only 3 months. So on October 30 it will be 3 months left on the Starz promo, if I do it now the offer will end in Dec. 26 and no more free premiums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)