Free Starz preview 6/20-6/22

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Starz preview is currently showing Spiderman 3 :)

FWIW the All Channels EPG predicted that this Starz channel would begin a little earlier than 12AM to catch all of Spiderman3. The other 2 Starz Preview Channels (ala EPG) should come live soon after midnight.

Talon Dancer

Last edited:
No HBO??? :(

I don't want Showtime free preview, their movies are worse with fewer studios. Most popular studios are taken under HBO/Cinemax and Starz/Encore.

Again this is A Starz preview not Showtime.

If Starz didn't suck so much, I might be upset that there's no HD freeview...only crapview SD. Why bother? I'll ignore it like I do all the other channels that don't have HD.

The Starz freevue consists of one channel twice - Starz East and Starz West, sans HD. The movies are Spidey 3, Pirates 3, Click, and two others. One channel with 5 movies. Yawn.

Whats the point of a free preview of channels if your not going to give all the channels of starz or even HD for that matter.

That's what i would like to know. Is DISH trying to boost Starz subscriptions or not? How can I decide if I want to subscribe if I can't see the entire package.

How do you know it's not Starz call?
I guess Starz doesn't like E* then. And how do I know, Because D* is aloud to carry ever channel and every premium for 3 days for free? This is not Starz call at all. E* has these channels paid for already, otherwise the wouldn't be an option. My Guess is charlie will show you 3,and you'll see a movie on one of the other channels that you don't get ,so you'll upgrade. Just another scam.

If the Starz preview is only going to be 3 channels, then Dish should offer such a package. Call it a "Starz Limited" $5/month package. I would be interested in subbing to such a package.

Eric

Why I should be surprise at THIS, I don't know...but I just called (chatted) with customer service. I was going to ask why they are only showing 3 channels of the Starz pack. CSR said there is no Starz free preview this weekend. :confused:

I thanked "Anthony K" and said goodbye.

Eric

Why I should be surprise at THIS, I don't know...but I just called (chatted) with customer service. I was going to ask why they are only showing 3 channels of the Starz pack. CSR said there is no Starz free preview this weekend. :confused:

I thanked "Anthony K" and said goodbye.

Eric
I"m not at all surprised. Call Starz, I bet they'll say ,"Your supposed to be getting all the channel"

According to the all-channel EPG, Starz doesn't even have an HD channel. $13 for a bunch of crappy SD channels? No thanks.
The Starz HD channel is 9435. It is not included in this preview but Dish does carry it on both 129 and 61.5.

Talon Dancer

Wow, what a bunch of whiners over a couple free channels for a couple of days. Sadly, I'm not surprised. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)