This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Free Total Choice Premier Package Preview

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jdmart

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2003
Albuquerque
May 19-21: "Enjoy the perfect weekend getaway – without leaving your home. Three entertainment-packed days of premium programming, including the hottest movies, sports and more ... FREE. Movies such as Batman Begins, War of the Worlds, Team America: World Police and The Brothers Grimm.

Remember, you get programs like these every day of the year when you subscribe to the TOTAL CHOICE PREMIER package, which includes HBO®, Starz® Super Pack, SHOWTIME UNLIMITED®, Cinemax® and SPORTS PACK."

Just bringing this thread to the front page so no one forgets about the Total Choice Premier free preview this upcoming weekend, May 19 - 21.

-Dan

aparently Para Todos is free this weekend too. I was at my dad's house this past weekend and I Was watching Chilean soccer games.

I was wondering about that. I was flipping through the channels and I was receiving the Para Todos channels here too. i do not remembering that happening before.

yeah I am assuming that was purposly done with setanta, But blacked out the actual sporting events. I was all set to watch some Australian Rules Football after this infomercial/promo they ran.. but it went black right away

Status
Please reply by conversation.