Free VOD from Dish...is there any progress?

I am watching it right now. Look in "DishOnline" and sort it by "Free". The interface is really bad but it does work.

Hmmm... I got about 3 titles that came back in the search. I must be doing something wrong. I went to DishOnline which sent me to CinemaNow. Went to advanced search. In search box typed .............. and selected 0.99 <. Got just 3 titles back.

Hmmm... I got about 3 titles that came back in the search. I must be doing something wrong. I went to DishOnline which sent me to CinemaNow. Went to advanced search. In search box typed .............. and selected 0.99 <. Got just 3 titles back.

Not on the intenet.... on your receiver.

AHHHH!!!....:eek:

Well.. that maybe a problem since I haven't gotten around to connecting my 722 to the internet since my wireless router is on the other side of the house. Ok, thanks...will check once I get this resolved. :D

Approx how much content is available now. I want know if it is worth my while to go out and get a network bridge or a homeplug and set this up. I don't want to do this if there are only a small amount of content available.

Approx how much content is available now. I want know if it is worth my while to go out and get a network bridge or a homeplug and set this up. I don't want to do this if there are only a small amount of content available.

Thousands of content ... literally ... not sure how much of it is really quality stuff ... but there is a boatload of stuff out there.

theoak is right. There is a ton of stuff. However, any of the good stuff costs money (think movies and good tv shows), and the rest is garbage. Also, it is basically structured into a giant list that you have to scroll through... It is the worst onDemand system I have experienced.

theoak is right. There is a ton of stuff. However, any of the good stuff costs money (think movies and good tv shows), and the rest is garbage. Also, it is basically structured into a giant list that you have to scroll through... It is the worst onDemand system I have experienced.

Yup ... what he said ... :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts