Freeview Weekend for Starz / HBO / MAX (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
Free is always nice

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Thanks for the heads up, I would not have had any idea about this

If you check here, you will fine that this type of info is always posted at least a few days ahead of time, usually sooner.

Also, you can sign up on D*s website to recv thier newsletters, you have to set up your account, also helpful for keeping up to date on your account.

Keekz804

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 15, 2012
Earth
I got a question about the free HBO/Cinemax etc previews. If I go and DVR a bunch of movies and shows--when the free preview is up in a day or so would all these shows be unplayable? I mean I dont have all these premiums but do got 80% free on my DVR. :)

zim2dive

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 8, 2006
Cary, NC
I got a question about the free HBO/Cinemax etc previews. If I go and DVR a bunch of movies and shows--when the free preview is up in a day or so would all these shows be unplayable? I mean I dont have all these premiums but do got 80% free on my DVR. :)

Load it up.. they'll be available after the freeview is over. The challenge is to find things worth recording :)

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN

VOD programs have a time limit.....recordings from channels don't
I have stuff on the HR34 from my old locals (havent had them in 6 months) and from freeviews in the past

zim2dive

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 8, 2006
Cary, NC
VOD programs have a time limit.....recordings from channels don't
I have stuff on the HR34 from my old locals (havent had them in 6 months) and from freeviews in the past

I wasn't able to get VOD to work at all for freeview (at least not this time).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts