Freeview Weekend for Starz / HBO / MAX

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Free is always nice

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Thanks for the heads up, I would not have had any idea about this

If you check here, you will fine that this type of info is always posted at least a few days ahead of time, usually sooner.

Also, you can sign up on D*s website to recv thier newsletters, you have to set up your account, also helpful for keeping up to date on your account.

I got a question about the free HBO/Cinemax etc previews. If I go and DVR a bunch of movies and shows--when the free preview is up in a day or so would all these shows be unplayable? I mean I dont have all these premiums but do got 80% free on my DVR. :)

I got a question about the free HBO/Cinemax etc previews. If I go and DVR a bunch of movies and shows--when the free preview is up in a day or so would all these shows be unplayable? I mean I dont have all these premiums but do got 80% free on my DVR. :)

Load it up.. they'll be available after the freeview is over. The challenge is to find things worth recording :)

VOD programs have a time limit.....recordings from channels don't
I have stuff on the HR34 from my old locals (havent had them in 6 months) and from freeviews in the past

VOD programs have a time limit.....recordings from channels don't
I have stuff on the HR34 from my old locals (havent had them in 6 months) and from freeviews in the past

I wasn't able to get VOD to work at all for freeview (at least not this time).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)