Freeway Support being sued by DirecTV and Bell

Freeway have been known trouble for a long time now. I'm not surprised at all.

Yup,and more brokers are about to join them

Looks like gray Canadian satellite is coming to an end.

I read that story and it said that they were helping customers steal PPV events. It doesn't sound like they were a broker...

There is no way to steal PPV on Directv. That is Bell talking out of their arse and quoted by a reporter that doesn't know any better.

Freeway IS (or was) a broker. Look at the sticky atop this forum.

Bell is going after every broker that sells DirecTV and Dish Network subscriptions in Canada. They do not want Canadians to see what they are missing.

Trouble is, most of the brokers they are going after (and there are more that will soon be raided or sued) sell gray BEV or SC to US subs, and they have to cut them off when the raids produce the records.

So Bell is cutting off their nose to spite their face. Idiotic management decisions.

Freeway has been crooked for a long time, as bad as CanAM has turned out to be Freeway was/is worse as a broker.

Hi. I am new to this site. I am with Kusat they do not sell American Services as far as I know. Are they in trouble too?

Thanks

Posman

Kusat are authorized dealers for both Bell and Starchoice. Not for long I guess.

Why would the IDIOT managements of Bell or S.C. kill off some of their revenue? Do they actually think preventing Canadians from access to US sat. service, will make up for all the money they would lose from the USA? What did the King say, "It is a puzzlement?" It really is STUPID!

He didn't. He's just a s*** stirrer. Probably likes to see people get upset and over-react.

yeah 4 posts

2 in 2 months and 2 from 2 years ago

so I agree with Frank...believe what ya want :)

(by the way....last I checked SC didnt go after the other brokers that have been outed by Bell)

with *c "liberal" southern province rules, i doubt if they would ever bother, they are happy for the southern subs, though they can't publicly state that. for a $50.00 one time charge, *c will allow you to have service in a "second" home in Canada, usa, or mexico.

with *c "liberal" southern province rules, i doubt if they would ever bother, they are happy for the southern subs, though they can't publicly state that. for a $50.00 one time charge, *c will allow you to have service in a "second" home in Canada, usa, or mexico.

Could someone get the bills sent over to the second home to avoid broker fees and related charges?

with paerless billing, usa credit card acceptance, and being able to change programming via computer, and being able to call from usa, *c makes it easy for southern subs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)