Freshly polished toys...some pics inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
I know I posted some pics in the Pub a few weeks ago when I first got it, but for everyone else, I bought my first Corvette about a month ago. Been wanting one pretty much since I was old enough to know what a car was. It's a 2008 coupe. The truck is a 2005 Tacoma.

Since I actually had both vehicles freshly polished at the same time, I decided to snap a few pics. I know there's a few Vette owners/fans on the board so I thought I would share a few with everyone. Enjoy! :up

toys2.jpg

toys1.jpg

toys3.jpg

I know I posted some pics in the Pub a few weeks ago when I first got it, but for everyone else, I bought my first Corvette about a month ago. Been wanting one pretty much since I was old enough to know what a car was. It's a 2008 coupe. The truck is a 2005 Tacoma.

Since I actually had both vehicles freshly polished at the same time, I decided to snap a few pics. I know there's a few Vette owners/fans on the board so I thought I would share a few with everyone. Enjoy! :up

toys2.jpg

toys1.jpg

toys3.jpg

Nice pair!! What kind of drugs are you selling? Because we all know that the satellite business won't pay for toys like that:)

Very Nice always liked the Corvette !

Heres my little toy 2006 Xa Scion (Toyota product)

scionxa4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)