Freshman to start at QB for USC

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Good. Can't wait till September 12th!

We had a freshman play in last year's USC/OSU matchup. Now, the tables are turned!

See you at the 'Shoe, FROSH!!!!!!

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
Says he played in the Spring. I take it that he graduated early. That is big, going through a spring practice but he is yet to take a snap in college. Should be interesting. VERY FEW freshman qb's , true or redshirt come in and make an immediate impact. Trojan fans better hope the running game is really good this year!!

John W

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Planet Earth
Mustain has a problem in his mother. Damn glad he didn't go to ND like he wanted. Don't need whiners (yeah I know, make fun of ND)

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
That's rather surprising that they are doing that, but he might be there best one.

SandraC

On Vacation
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
Now if Ohio State loses to USC we'll have to use a different excuse than "Terrell Pryor is still young and learning" ;)

Sandra

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Now if Ohio State loses to USC we'll have to use a different excuse than "Terrell Pryor is still young and learning" ;)

Sandra
Why, Pryor is still young and learning, not like he downloaded experience and the ability to throw the ball over the summer ...

USC will be fine, they have a stable of running backs to hand the ball too.
QB will not lose the game.

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
The L.A Coliseum will be ready for Mustain fo sho on Sept 5th..

denisincalif

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 1, 2007
Arcadia, CA
Why, Pryor is still young and learning, not like he downloaded experience and the ability to throw the ball over the summer ...

USC will be fine, they have a stable of running backs to hand the ball too.
QB will not lose the game.
Don't forget defense! USC lost the heart of its defense to graduation. With an inexperienced QB, a full set of raw linebackers, and some new linemen, the first few games of the season are going to be tough. I don't expect to see USC in the top five nationally this year.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Don't forget defense! USC lost the heart of its defense to graduation. With an inexperienced QB, a full set of raw linebackers, and some new linemen, the first few games of the season are going to be tough. I don't expect to see USC in the top five nationally this year.
You seem to be forgetting that the Buckeye's also lost a good chunk of thier Defense, LB's and Saftey's as well as CB's.

It looks like neither team will know who they are till much later in the year.

I DO expect USC to be in the top 5 when it's all said and done.

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
It'll be interesting to see how the freshman QB fares.

There are two polar opposites of the freshman QB- Sam Bradford and Ron Powlus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts