Freshman to start at QB for USC

Good. Can't wait till September 12th!

We had a freshman play in last year's USC/OSU matchup. Now, the tables are turned!

See you at the 'Shoe, FROSH!!!!!!

Says he played in the Spring. I take it that he graduated early. That is big, going through a spring practice but he is yet to take a snap in college. Should be interesting. VERY FEW freshman qb's , true or redshirt come in and make an immediate impact. Trojan fans better hope the running game is really good this year!!

Mustain has a problem in his mother. Damn glad he didn't go to ND like he wanted. Don't need whiners (yeah I know, make fun of ND)

That's rather surprising that they are doing that, but he might be there best one.

Now if Ohio State loses to USC we'll have to use a different excuse than "Terrell Pryor is still young and learning" ;)

Sandra

Now if Ohio State loses to USC we'll have to use a different excuse than "Terrell Pryor is still young and learning" ;)

Sandra

Why, Pryor is still young and learning, not like he downloaded experience and the ability to throw the ball over the summer ...

USC will be fine, they have a stable of running backs to hand the ball too.
QB will not lose the game.

Why, Pryor is still young and learning, not like he downloaded experience and the ability to throw the ball over the summer ...

USC will be fine, they have a stable of running backs to hand the ball too.
QB will not lose the game.
Don't forget defense! USC lost the heart of its defense to graduation. With an inexperienced QB, a full set of raw linebackers, and some new linemen, the first few games of the season are going to be tough. I don't expect to see USC in the top five nationally this year.

Don't forget defense! USC lost the heart of its defense to graduation. With an inexperienced QB, a full set of raw linebackers, and some new linemen, the first few games of the season are going to be tough. I don't expect to see USC in the top five nationally this year.

You seem to be forgetting that the Buckeye's also lost a good chunk of thier Defense, LB's and Saftey's as well as CB's.

It looks like neither team will know who they are till much later in the year.

I DO expect USC to be in the top 5 when it's all said and done.

It'll be interesting to see how the freshman QB fares.

There are two polar opposites of the freshman QB- Sam Bradford and Ron Powlus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts