Friday Night Lights (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

rad

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Dripping Springs, TX
Yep, seen both so far. But from what I've seen posted on ratings (400K viewers) I have a bad feeling that these 13 episodes might be the last.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
How can you expect the ratings to be very good if it is only on DirecTv? Those ratings are pretty impressive since it was only available for DirecTv subscribers. I read in another thread where NBC is going to show those same episodes in January.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
Got it set to record on the DVR. I was afraid that they would not bring it back but they say the show is cheap to make and I think it has good odds of going into syndication after it has run its course.

Skyhi

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2007
NE Ohio
Wow. The best season! Season 1 was great....That gets me even more excited to watch...

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
anybody catch last nights episode? i don't have a good feeling about this coming back for a fourth season. i hope to heck i'm wrong because this season was fantastic.

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
I recorded it but have not watched it. I too hope it does come back but am not confident it will.

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
anybody catch last nights episode? i don't have a good feeling about this coming back for a fourth season. i hope to heck i'm wrong because this season was fantastic.

ice and snow out on my dish ruined this episode for me, as that was one of like two KA channels affected :( anyone know if they will replay this episode soon\?

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
It was on last night? On the EPG it shows that Friday @ 9 PM ET is the first airing of the show and season premiere and NBC has been promoting its return on Friday night.

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
I read today that Direct and NBC are looking to pick up Friday Night Lights for 2 more seasons. Nothing final but it is great news.

Sorry. No link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)