So much for that suprise

Charter Cable now gives their viewers CINEMAX HD, HBO HD, SHOTIME HD AND STARZ HD. Don't make me go back to cable Charlie!

Cinemax HD is obviously coming reasonably soon.

Patience is a virtue.

Charter Cable now gives their viewers CINEMAX HD, HBO HD, SHOTIME HD AND STARZ HD. Don't make me go back to cable Charlie!

So E* is missing CinemaxHD from your list, and it sounds like it is coming soon...

CINEMAX HD would be nice to see as a add on dish should be doing something soon or they won't be the HD leader anymore

well, dish gave us a Good Friday suprise by adding a rsn, will they now give us a Friday the 13th suprise by turning on Cinemax HD? Come on Charlie, DO IT!

Well they missed 4/13. Hopefully it will be before the next Friday the 13th in July.

CINEMAX HD would be nice to see as a add on dish should be doing something soon or they won't be the HD leader anymore
Huh? Like Directv is adding a bunch of HD channels or something????

I'd order Cinemax if E* would turn it on. Starz blows. Showtime is almost totally original series now, and HBO has turned into the Bill Maher channel.

I actually think that Starz has some of the better HD movies out now. I would be very happy if they add Cinemax HD, but I am seeing about all my 622 can record now!

I agree, I like Starz a great deal and feel like it has more regular movies than some of the other channels that have a divided focus (HBO and Showtime). I would also like to see them add MaxHD. I'm all for more variety!

HBO has turned into the Bill Maher channel.

The HBO HD East channel runs Maher 4 hours a week and other programs 164 hours a week.

But add HBO-W and HBO2 E and W if you get Dish.
-Ken

I should have said the Bill Maher and Sopranos channel. My mistake.

By the way, some other sites/forums are saying that we should have Cinemax HD by or before May 1st. I'm hopeful, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Its on... Channel 9458 and mapped down to 310...

Cool. :clap