friend of mine is trying to get D*..question about dish store

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
if my friend orders through dish store, is he still able to get the refer a friend discount and the AAA discount?

I'm pretty sure you can, but call Claude and find out. He helped a friend of mine who was having trouble with insurance issues and his Homeowner's Association. Claude got my friend the certificate of insurance that the DirecTV and their installers couldn't previously provide and got me and my friend the refer a friend discounts.

We can do a refer a Friend on all the orders for Satelliteguys.

Best offer is right now! We got the $10 off for Refer a Friend, the extra $5 off the promotion, and Free Starz for 12 months due to the Viacom issue.

We can literally do Choice for $19.99 for the first 10 months.

I know AAA won't let you combine it with refer a Friend, and I don't think there is as many discounts in the second year than with Directv's national offer.

We can do a refer a Friend on all the orders for Satelliteguys.

Best offer is right now! We got the $10 off for Refer a Friend, the extra $5 off the promotion, and Free Starz for 12 months due to the Viacom issue.

We can literally do Choice for $19.99 for the first 10 months.

I know AAA won't let you combine it with refer a Friend, and I don't think there is as many discounts in the second year than with Directv's national offer.

thanks for the answer claude. i think he wants to go at least choice xtra because of the ST deal, but I'm sure that would still only be about $25/mo before additional receivers.

has AAA recently changed their attitude toward refer a friend discount stacking? i remember when i signed up back in 09 i called the AAA number and they didn't have a problem with me doing both

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts