From Dusk 'Till Dawn Series (EL REY)

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
http://collider.com/from-dusk-till-dawn-tv-series-robert-rodriguez-interview/#RYChxpADAB0u3clI.99

Rodriguez is adapting his hit movie From Dusk Till Dawn into a TV series, which will premiere on March 11th, and stars Don Johnson, Wilmer Valderrama, Robert Patrick, Adrianne Palicki, DJ Cotrona, Jake Busey, Lane Garrison and Zane Holtz.

El Rey is an English-language, general entertainment network, born out of the mind of prolific feature filmmaker, Robert Rodriguez. Conceived seven months ago and launched 27 days ago, having a filmmaker at the center of the network allows for an assembly of top talent that is unprecedented for a such a new network.

Cheers, K

At first I thought this idea will suck, but then I thought that it might be nice to see a vampire show that doesn't involve lovesick "teen" girls falling all over for "heartthrob" vampires.

I will never forget the first time watching From Dusk Till Dawn,cousin came over just as it was starting.At first he was really enjoying it,then the vampires started appearing and he left.:D

I will never forget the first time watching From Dusk Till Dawn,cousin came over just as it was starting.At first he was really enjoying it,then the vampires started appearing and he left.:D
Probably cause the T&A was over.

The movie had one of my favorite Cheech scenes of all times. :D
<sound NSFW>

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I thought this idea will suck, but then I thought that it might be nice to see a vampire show that doesn't involve lovesick "teen" girls falling all over for "heartthrob" vampires.

Women falling under the influence of Vampires goes back to the original Dracula... But, yes we do not need another teen vampire show.

Probably cause the T&A was over.

The movie had one of my favorite Cheech scenes of all times. :D
<sound NSFW>

Nope,he never seen the vampires coming.He's not into horror movies.:D He thought it was going to be a shoot em up,which it was until the bar lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope,he never seen the vampires coming.He's not into horror movies.:D He thought it was going to be a shoot em up,which it was until the bar lol.
Quite honestly, so did I, as the first time I watched it was on cable and I just happened to catch it at the beginning.

Quite honestly, so did I, as the first time I watched it was on cable and I just happened to catch it at the beginning.

If you have no idea of the premise,the vampires are very surprising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)