From EW: A&E Developing 'Highway to Heaven' Reboot From Mark Wahlberg

Are they sure they want to do that? After all the show is a religious show.

I got to admit I still watch that show if I see it on. It's a show which can instantly mellow me out and feel good. We need more shows like that on tv.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Are they sure they want to do that? After all the show is a religious show.

I got to admit I still watch that show if I see it on. It's a show which can instantly mellow me out and feel good. We need more shows like that on tv.

I always enjoyed that show. I think it is on Rural TV and channel 82 (DISH).

If Mark Wahlberg has anything to do with it,all I can say is yuck.

I like Highway to Heaven, remember watching it growing up and always thought Michael Landon was a great actor. It was a shame that he passed when he did.

Anyone else see the irony between Marky Mark and a religous program?

Am against it, as a classic, Highway to Heaven shouldnt be remade.

I may be a weenie for saying this but I will be the first to admit that is one show that could often make me cry. Such hart warming stories and good deeds.

Why is it when I think of this show and Markie Mark, all I can think of is that crazy movie "The Happening " where all the people floated through the air?

Why would it have to be a reboot, and thus ruin a classic? Can use the same premise, and just have it be a different angel. It was successfully done with Touched by an Angel, running almost twice as long as Highway to Heaven did..

Last edited:
Why would it have to be a reboot, and thus ruin a classic? Can use the same premise, and just have it be a different angel. It was successfully done with Touched by an Angel, running almost twice as long as Highway to Heaven did..

Maybe they can get some supernatural help from Michael Landon himself since he is now truly an angel.:angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts