froyo for droid leaked

Been reading all about it; at first it did not sound like it included the JIT compiler, but given the speed reports people are making, it looks like it has it; and there are several kernels out for up to 1200Mhz, plus wi-fi. Ah, it will only get better.

BH - is that wallpaper from the Froyo build? I like it!
Nope that is one i have found. At first it was not fast and then my gosh the speed is unreal!! I LOVE 2.2 there are a few things i am going to tweak. Also like the smoke glass look and the black face book app. Also i want 4 quick launch instead of just 2. Once again the speed is unreal and my benchmarks are way above the incredible. I knew i made the right choice.:up

Im still on the fence about this one, what dosent work? any problems other then paid apps not showing up in marketplace? please let me know as I am really thinking about jumping on 2.2 right now!!!!

Im still on the fence about this one, what dosent work? any problems other then paid apps not showing up in marketplace? please let me know as I am really thinking about jumping on 2.2 right now!!!!
Google maps glitch. Google maps works for me but when i go to the market it say's i need to update. Well you don't but that is the one i have. Moving apps to sd card only works with a few apps becuase that is how they are designed. When the app maker upgrade their apps this will be very very nice. There are way to force apps to sd now.. I just wish i did not have to. Oh yea and my paid app showed up.. So i don't know what you mean with this one. After i upgraded the rom i went to the market and all my paid apps were there for me to download again. They showed purchased already.

mike give it time, but all my apps came back on their own. paid and unpaid!

make sure you have wifi fix, and also the new baseband if you are doing it!

and dont forget about flash if you are getting that!!! I cant wait for google music to come available, also now that we have 2.2 in theory we should have bluetooth dialing! yeah!!

I just installed the wifi fix with the new kernel; have not done the new baseband. Will wait on that.

I do miss my Droid eye, but sure like the zippiness of Froyo, FLASH enabled. :)

hey when you install the update.zip do you need to wipe the data/cache first?

As after I did the new kernel, I tried to run SetCPU and it locked.

But I still have root. Hmmm....

mike give it time, but all my apps came back on their own. paid and unpaid!

make sure you have wifi fix, and also the new baseband if you are doing it!

and dont forget about flash if you are getting that!!! I cant wait for google music to come available, also now that we have 2.2 in theory we should have bluetooth dialing! yeah!!

Yeah, I saw that they started magically appearing. Pretty cool.

I am doing my first nandroid backup of my rom.

I just installed the wifi fix with the new kernel; have not done the new baseband. Will wait on that.

I do miss my Droid eye, but sure like the zippiness of Froyo, FLASH enabled. :)

hey when you install the update.zip do you need to wipe the data/cache first?

As after I did the new kernel, I tried to run SetCPU and it locked.

But I still have root. Hmmm....
No need to wipe data/cache when update.zip setcpu does not work with 2.2 yet correctly. Mostly you will only get battery temp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)