froyo for droid leaked

about to release v0.2!!!!

*Version 0.2
-Fixed Apps2SD on Froyo! Most apps will now install to the sdcard automatically
-Updated Busybox to V1.16.1 (more commands)
-Fixed busybox wget command
-Readded automatic overclock to highest available slot
-Added full sysctl support
-Added Google DNS for a faster and safer browsing experience
-Removed google analytics from hosts for ROM Manager stats
-Made ADB Shell run as root by default (eliminates the need to type in su)
-Added Reboot Recovery option (hold power & vol up button)
-Added Reboot option (hold power & vol down button)
-Added Shutdown option (hold power & half pressed camera button)
-Added Clean shutdown/startup from Cyanogenmod
-Added custom wallpapers (thanks Prash, HTC, Google, etc.)
-Added MANY new tweaks for added performance and battery life
-Bypassed setup wizard to save time after a data & cache wipe
-Disabled Location Services by default (saves battery life)

I installed it I think, anyway to know for sure? also I installed a teamchaos theme (the one I wanted but dont really like it) how do I get rid of it?

What process did you use to install the theme?

its gone anyways I tried jrummys rom, that thing is smooooootttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh and fast, with a 1.1 kernel in there (p3's) its amazing..also my rom manager screwed up, I had to flash a beta clockwork mod for it to flash into recovery, that is where I got confused as it would reset my phone but nothing ever changed and I thought, what the heck nothing is different!!! I will give BB another shot, but right now I am loving jrummy!

its gone anyways I tried jrummys rom, that thing is smooooootttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh and fast, with a 1.1 kernel in there (p3's) its amazing..also my rom manager screwed up, I had to flash a beta clockwork mod for it to flash into recovery, that is where I got confused as it would reset my phone but nothing ever changed and I thought, what the heck nothing is different!!! I will give BB another shot, but right now I am loving jrummy!

Ah, I can't wait to get home to flash jrummy, and then see how BB 0.2 is. Kellex said Jrummy was sweet. And the fact that it comes with a 1.1 kernel is even sweeter.

I am still running jrummy, I havent had too many FC's and it is smooth as butter!!!

Yeah, I installed it. I wish you could change themes without having to download the whole rom each time. I did manage to figure out how to get back to the default font, using the kangerade.script app, after downloading the goodies folder. It is smooth, and I am OC'd to 900Mhz on demand. Runs very fast.

Not sure I will stay with the Almost Nexus theme; I kind of miss my old icons. But I loved putting the rotten Apple boot animation in. That made me chuckle.

I decided to switch back to the stock theme, but still running jrummy. I just didn't care for the HTC icons.

I agree, it is very smooth, and the droid is running very well.

running stock blueberry, I do enjoy this rom...couple hiccups here and there, but like I said I have had NO problems that make me want to dump this rom.

no blueberry has some updated icons, I enjoy the look of them...I also like how his program drawer goes side to side and not up and down :)

that must be because you are using Launcher Pro instead of ADW? I have used both, and find the normal up and down to be better for me; but it is so much more responsive than the 3D drawer.

I like some of the icons, but not the ones that have HTC labels in them. I'll keep playing with it. I wish you could change themes without having to re-flash the entire rom every time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)