Frustrated With Channels

tennis128

Dec 2, 2010
Maryland
I am wondering if anybody else has noticed that Dish Network keeps fiddling with their channel lineups. I have the America's 100 package and some days I have the style network, some days I dont. Some days I have the NFL network, some days its missing. I recently got the Science channel - it hasn't gone away yet, but I'm sure it will change soon.

I'm hoping somebody has an explanation for this.

chainblu

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 25, 2006
This is in no way directed at the OP, but I always think it's funny whenever someone posts that they have had a certain channel for MONTHS and the jerks at Dish pulled it with no warning whatsoever. In reality it was just a free preview that they had for 30 days or less.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
whenever someone posts that they have had a certain channel for MONTHS and the jerks at Dish pulled it with no warning whatsoever. In reality it was just a free preview that they had for 30 days or less.

oh like channels that Dish pulls in disputes and most folks dont know about it

vcgeno

Dec 2, 2010
Southwest USA
The only problem I have is that I purchase the NFL Red Zone/Sports station package and they do not bundle Vs. into that combo despite saying it gave you the sports stations. Vs. has a lot of college football from the PAC 10 and I am confuses as to why they do not offer it as part of the sports package and only as part of the 250 station package.

GoalieEd

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 7, 2008
vcgeno said:
The only problem I have is that I purchase the NFL Red Zone/Sports station package and they do not bundle Vs. into that combo despite saying it gave you the sports stations. Vs. has a lot of college football from the PAC 10 and I am confuses as to why they do not offer it as part of the sports package and only as part of the 250 station package.

If vs was on a lower package or optional i'd downgrade, or even just buy it during hockey playoffs. Probably why they don't offer it that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)