Frustrated With Channels

tennis128

Original poster
Dec 2, 2010
Maryland
I am wondering if anybody else has noticed that Dish Network keeps fiddling with their channel lineups. I have the America's 100 package and some days I have the style network, some days I dont. Some days I have the NFL network, some days its missing. I recently got the Science channel - it hasn't gone away yet, but I'm sure it will change soon.

I'm hoping somebody has an explanation for this.

This is in no way directed at the OP, but I always think it's funny whenever someone posts that they have had a certain channel for MONTHS and the jerks at Dish pulled it with no warning whatsoever. In reality it was just a free preview that they had for 30 days or less.

whenever someone posts that they have had a certain channel for MONTHS and the jerks at Dish pulled it with no warning whatsoever. In reality it was just a free preview that they had for 30 days or less.

oh like channels that Dish pulls in disputes and most folks dont know about it

The only problem I have is that I purchase the NFL Red Zone/Sports station package and they do not bundle Vs. into that combo despite saying it gave you the sports stations. Vs. has a lot of college football from the PAC 10 and I am confuses as to why they do not offer it as part of the sports package and only as part of the 250 station package.

vcgeno said:
The only problem I have is that I purchase the NFL Red Zone/Sports station package and they do not bundle Vs. into that combo despite saying it gave you the sports stations. Vs. has a lot of college football from the PAC 10 and I am confuses as to why they do not offer it as part of the sports package and only as part of the 250 station package.

If vs was on a lower package or optional i'd downgrade, or even just buy it during hockey playoffs. Probably why they don't offer it that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)