FS: Black Nintendo Wii (Chipped) w/ Xtras

Just wait, I've posted on craigslist and had replies come two weeks later. Also consider posting it in a larger WV city in craigs or up in Phitts, Phitts you'll have a considerably better chance.

Thats a good price, bummer, those things would sell like crazy on EBAY, the thing is I saw some PS1's being sold on ebay (modded) not sure why you can't sell your Wii on ebay that is modded.

Whew. Glad to see you sold it. I thought I had saturated the SatGuys Wii market! Glad to see it isn;t so. Hope everyone has a great xmas! :)

Thanks, PG... I hope you have a nice Xmas too. As far as saturating the market, I don't think that is possible, everyone wants these damn things. lol. I am just glad that I have a lil money to do some Xmas shopping with now. lol

Ebay got flooded over the week-end, I had a friend trying to get his money back out of the system he bought, wii 14 game, and 4 controllers, and topped out at $400....He had paid $440, plus shipping. Less then 2 days before the end of the closing they were going for $500+ so the market got flooded and prices fell a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)