FS OKLAHOMA HD???????

leftlike945

Original poster
Jan 27, 2006
Hi guys-

Last NBA season, I enjoyed watching the Oklahoma City Thunder on FS Oklahoma. On Dish Network this channel only appears when the game is on (usually somewhere around channel 440). There used to be an SD and separate HD channel. However this season I've only been able to find the SD channel. What happened to the HD version?? Local cable still has HD version as does DirectTV.

Can you guys help me?

Thanks!

Fox Sports Oklahoma is only a subfeed of Fox Sports Southwest, it is not a separate network. So what you were watching was actually Fox Sports Southwest, but when a Oklahoma City Thunder was on, the Fox Sports Oklahoma subfeed would play over the Fox Sports Southwest programming. On Dish Network, you should have Fox Sports Southwest in your channel guide. You will be able to watch it all the time except for when Dallas Mavericks games are on. You will find your Oklahoma City Thunder games on one of Dish Network's alternate sports channels (400's). Currently, Dish Network is having a problem with coming up with enough space for all their HD sports programming. So only a select number of sports games each night from all the regional sports networks get broadcasted on Dish Network in HD. So that's why sometimes you will see your Oklahoma City Thunder games in HD on one of the HD sports alternate channels. I'm in the same position as you, except for I am in the Fox Sports Houston region. Dish Network still treats Fox Sports Houston as a subfeed, even though it has broken away from Fox Sports Southwest. So currently, I receive a full-time feed of Fox Sports Southwest, but I am not able to watch Dallas Mavericks games. When a Houston Rockets game is on, I have to search for it in the sports alternate channels.

try channel 445, game starts at 5:00 p.m. CST, it is on a HDALT channel, which probably changes quite often, last year maybe most were on channel 440.

edit: i just did a description search on my receiver and it is also on ESPN(140) too at 6:00p.m. CST

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)