FS: two Invacom Ku LNBs

Jim S.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
FN11od
I have an Invacom QPH-031 (two standard linear and two circular LNBs, each with its own independent output, all in one housing, weighs 1.5 pounds!), plastic is very discolored from the sun but everything is fine electronically. I'd like to get $30, shipping included.

I also have an Invacom SNH-031 universal linear LNB that is off-frequency by 6 or 7 MHz on the high band and 2-3 MHz on the low band. It works fine other than that, but it means that pre-configured transponders on the high band will probably not work without adjustment, depending on width of the transponder and selectivity of your receiver, and of course other people will complain about your blind-scanned frequencies being off :) I'm told that there are user-accessible tuning coils in this, it's not some miniature unit like the tiny plastic ones that everyone sells these days, but since I don't have any test equipment I haven't tried to re-tune it. I'm open to offers on this one, but keep in mind that it has a THICK metal case under the plastic, so it'll probably weigh a pound by the time it's boxed up.

I'm tired of these sitting around, $20 takes them both including shipping, I can't go any lower because they're heavy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)