FS2 now in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i want to let you guys and gals know that Fox Sports 2 is now in HD just turned on a little while ago.

Thanks

Allen bluegras
Illinois

could someone please combine the two threads into one thanks i appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Allen

Thanks for the info Blugras. Hasn't showed up yet in the uplink report.

The "other site" that posted the uplink report included the notation "x8C:3 Channel Groups Added (5)". Anyone know what that means?

it's about time, i watch/DVR NASCAR Race Hub via the FS2 encore airing as it airs live at 4 PM CT on FS1 against NBCSN's NASCAR America. i like to follow the latest NASCAR News and i like to watch both shows but both are on at the same time, i wished NBCSN would move NASCAR America to 5 PM CT or even 3 PM CT so it won't conflict with Race Hub on FS1.

back on topic, it's good to have it in HD now. now the only National Spots channel not in HD is ESPN Classic (but it mostly airs SD content and is only in Multisport packages and would most likely be phased out in the near future to turn ESPN 3 into an actual network instead of a Internet only stream service) and LHN (but that's considered an RSN then it would be a National Network due to covering just one college and that's UT.)

we have both Fox Sports networks, NBCSN, CBSSN, and the ESPN networks (ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN U and ESPNews) in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts