FSN North MN vs WI

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

j25a

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 1, 2005
I got Dish installed yesterday (TurboHD Silver, Eastern Arc dish) for a second go-around. My zipcode is 54022, River Falls, WI which is in the Minneapolis DMA.

I was under the understanding that FSN North (Minnesota version) would be on channel 436 and any game programming from FSN Wisconsin (ex. Brewers) would be on the alternative channels. In the program guide for ch 436 info for the Minnesota version shows up, however the programming is FSN Wisconsin.

I notice tonight on the programming guide on Ch 436 the Twins are on @ 6:00pm and on ch 446 the Brewers are on @7:00pm. If things stay the way they are now, I will see the Brewers on ch 436 and will not have access to the Twins.

Anybody know why this is going on?

I am not sure what type of glitch you are
seeing but FSN Wisconsin isn't going to
be fulltime until January 09 or therabouts
I suspect that things will be fine and you
will see the twins on 436 as FSN North MN
is a full time channel and FSN Wi. only comes
on for brewer games, bucks etc..

I understand that but I've been getting FSN Wisconsin programming on ch 436 for about 24 hrs. Right now, it says that I am watching a replay of last nights Twins game, however I'm seeing a Brewers Classics replay from 9/5/2007. This is just weird. I would love to be able to see both channels all the time but right now something is messed up???

Living in River Falls this is a shock to my system to actually see Wisconsin news/sports on my TV. All we every get is Minnesota stuff.

Just an update. 436 is still showing FSN Wisconsin (currently the Brewers game) I also have it available to me on an HD alternative channel and a SD alternative channel. However, I do not have access to the Twins game currently.

Is there any body else that has this going on? I'm thinking there has to be other people pointing to 61.5 for Minneapolis locals, are you getting FSN Wisconsin or the normal Minnesota feed?

I know this is a regional issue that doesn't affect most people so sorry if it bores you.

weird. I know they say it can take 24 hours for sports channels to get worked out.

Is there a Brewers game on that would normally be on the alt channel? If so what happens when you select it

I currently can watch the Brewers on 3 different channels: 436,446 SD, 446 HD. They are on the program guide for the 446 channels, however the programming guide shows MLB Baseball, Twins @ Blue Jays on 436 even though the Brewers (FSN WI) are actually being shown. I did check the 4 digit channel # for FSN North earlier today at FSN WI programming was being shown.

I didn't think Dish showed FSN Wisconsin feed fulltime anywhere???? I'm getting it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts