FSN North Wisconsin

Does anyone have the new Milwaukee Brewer broadcast schedule or at least a link to it?

Go to brewers.com and near the top of the page you will see schedule - you have several options to downlaod/print schedules

All FSN games are scheduled for HD this year - they will be broadcast on one of the alternate channels. However, the WMLW games will be SD. I assume that the ABC and ESPN games will be in HD.

Go Brewers!

Will

I wish that dish showed the Brewers pre-season game yesterday, it was on FSN Wisconsin on cable but nowhere to be found on Dish.

Musher

I wish that dish showed the Brewers pre-season game yesterday, it was on FSN Wisconsin on cable but nowhere to be found on Dish.

Musher
The game was on Dish yesterday, (sat 3/27). It was way up the charts on channel 473. (last year I think they were around ch. 444). Looked like crap though being brodcast in SD. Good to hear they are showing all the games on FSN in HD this year. Just got back from a vacation in Phoenix. Went to see the Crew in action. 80's everyday, it was hard to come home to 30 and windy on Thurs. Yuk!!!!!! Looking forward to baseball at home again, a sure sign of summer.

Jimmerinwi, didn't know of those new alt channels from 473 to 478. Didn't have them listed in my favorites list. Will be now! Thanks!:)
Musher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)