FTA Liquidation!!

skynyrd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 3, 2008
It has been awhile since I have been active in FTA, and I don't really have the time to devote to it anymore. Therefore, I have decided to liquidate my FTA equipment. Here's what I have right now:

Fortec Star 31 inch Dish with LNB (2 Circular and 2 Linear inputs)
SG2100 Dish Motor
Coolsat 5000 Premium Satellite Receiver with remote.
Fortec Lifetime Ultra Satellite Receiver with remote.
Series 1 TiVo Unit with remote (that can be used to record off the receivers)
A box full of mostly dual-lead coax cable that can be used for setting this dish up. It is untested.
Multi switches (for hooking this unit up to more than 2 satellite boxes). I think I have a 4x4 and a 3x4, and I also have a Diseq and a 22KHZ switch
Dual-LNB C-band feedhorn with 2 LNB's (all Chapparnel)

Please make an offer on anything on this list. Even better, if you live in Middle TN, I'm located roughly between Nashville and Knoxville... and I would make a good deal to anyone who would take it all, as I'd like to get rid of it all at once. I can even meet you in this general area within reason. I'll send pics upon request. Thanks.

Sorry, It doesn't, but with the series 1 you can do manual recordings by date and time.

Here's a little more info on the TiVo:

Philips Series 1 TiVo
Record Time:
22h 49m Best Quality
82h 16 m Basic Quality

does the tivo have lifetime?

TiVo is pending sale.

Here are some of my pics with prices on this equipment:

C-Band Feedhorn and LNB's.jpg
2 chaparral LNB's with Feedhorn (you can receive H and V bands at the same time with this LNB) Will sell for 40.00 OBO + Shipping
Fortec Lifetime Ultra.jpg

Fortec Lifetime Ultra FTA Receiver. This is a basic standard-def FTA receiver. Does Blind Scan. $20 + Shipping
Invacom LNB.jpg

Invacom QPH-031 LNB. $30 + Shipping

SG2100 Motor.jpg
SG2100 Satellite Motor - $30 OBO + Shipping
Switches.jpg
Switches - Will sell everything here for $15 OBO + Shipping
Coolsat 5000 Platnum.jpg
Coolsat 5000 Platnum Receiver. I am including a USB to Serial adaptor with this. $30 + Shipping

2011-05-08_19-15-39_449.jpg
Fortec Star KU Dish - 31" - $25.00 - Would rather not ship. Does not include LNB or motor.

Of course, all of this stuff is up for local sale as well! If you live in the area and are interested, please let me know.

SG2100 Motor and Ortho Feedhorn have been sold. Everything else is still available though!

The Tivo is also still for sale. $30 OBO + Shipping (will do Parcel Post)

Thanks!

TiVo is pending sale.

Here are some of my pics with prices on this equipment:

View attachment 70761
2 chaparral LNB's with Feedhorn (you can receive H and V bands at the same time with this LNB) Will sell for 40.00 OBO + Shipping
View attachment 70763

Fortec Lifetime Ultra FTA Receiver. This is a basic standard-def FTA receiver. Does Blind Scan. $20 + Shipping
View attachment 70764

Invacom QPH-031 LNB. $30 + Shipping

View attachment 70765
SG2100 Satellite Motor - $30 OBO + Shipping
View attachment 70766
Switches - Will sell everything here for $15 OBO + Shipping
View attachment 70762
Coolsat 5000 Platnum Receiver. I am including a USB to Serial adaptor with this. $30 + Shipping

View attachment 70767
Fortec Star KU Dish - 31" - $25.00 - Would rather not ship. Does not include LNB or motor.

Of course, all of this stuff is up for local sale as well! If you live in the area and are interested, please let me know.

Do you happen to know if the QPH-031 is still solidly on-frequency? I bought a second-hand Invacom SNH-031 a while ago and was surprised to find that, for a unit with Invacom's good reputation, it was at least 6 MHz off-frequency. When I mentioned something about it on the board, I heard from other people whose Invacoms were off-frequency too.

Jim,

I've never noticed a issue with my QPH-031. Usually I always did blind scans and everything came in right within specs from what I can remember. I'ts been a little while since I have had it hooked up though.

I am reducing some of these items - Here's what I have left (please look at my previous post for pictures):

Coolsat 5000 with remote (with USB cable for programming) - $15 plus shipping
Fortec Lifetime Ultra (with remote) - $15 plus shipping
If you buy Coolsat 5000 & Fortec together = $25 plus shipping

Switches Lot - $10 plus shipping

Fortec 31 inch dish with QPH-031 $30 - Can pick up or I'll ship if you want to pay, and If I can find a box that'll hold it :)

Make me a deal on all of this if your close, and I'll consider it! Also have some bulk coax I'll throw in if anyone wants it.

If you'll sell the QPH-031 by itself, I'll take it.

QPH-031 has been sold!

Here's a list of what I have left:

1. Fortec Lifetime Ultra (with remote) - $20 (includes shipping)
2. Switches (See photo on Page 1) - 2 LAVA Diseq Squtches, 1 Zinwell 3x4 Multiswitch, 1 Zinwell 4x4 Multiswitch, 1 Diseq Switch (Brand & Condition unknown), Sadoun 22KHZ switch, and Grounding Block (Condition unknown) - All for $20 (includes shipping)
3. Fortec Star 31 inch dish and scrap coax (untested) - If interested, please let me know!

i will send you paypal for the switches if they are still available. think mfrbox will hold them or maybe a small flat rate box? let me know if you are interested. charlie

All of the other items have been sold locally. Thanks to everyone who bought something!