FTA Music Videos Shows

Status
Please reply by conversation.

odinbear

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 27, 2010
central NY
Found some Mexico based Music Videos last week and have found TVN (which I believe is Christian Metal). Any other Music and Art Related Video Channels out there that are IFC / FTA

97W Ku has Christian music videos on JCTV frequently. I think there's a full-time Christian music video channel called TV U on C-band somewhere.

I think that's it for full-time English channels. I think there's a full-time middle-eastern music video channel on 97W Ku (PMC), full-time Thai music video channel on 101W Ku (Music Pool), and music programming on several other foreign channels on those birds from time to time. Then there's the full-time Polish music channel on 61W Ku, but I read that it's only ITC for a preview.

Found some Mexico based Music Videos last week and have found TVN (which I believe is Christian Metal). Any other Music and Art Related Video Channels out there that are IFC / FTA

IFC ?? Did you mean In The Clear ITC.

116W Satmex 5
Si Tv

Freq 3879 V sr 4846 C Band

Found by member "Transponder" recently this comes from Honduras but mostly English Vids. Similar to the very early days of VH1, they play a large mix of 70's and 80's music videos. But there is some rap, country, and Spanish sprinkled in there. Not the same as Si Tv from Los Angeles that has Spanish drama and game shows.

IFC (In the Free & Clear) - same as ITC hehe

hey, is PIXL TV on both 101w & 103w (I think one Tile is overlapping, and didn't see Pixl listed on lyngsat last night)

I scanned in 64 channels on SatMex 5, pretty much all in Spanish. Si Tv is the only English I've heard on this sat. Don't know about P_xl other than 103. Since it is one of the "good" services up there and not published on Lyngsat, they keep low about it on this board.

Satmex 5:

Is there a trick to finding this sat? I've used Icebergs 11740v 30000 strong TP and the one above and 3720V 27000 and still can't find a signal.

I am shooting in the dark from a known Anik F3 TP (which is coming in good) and moving a hair east.

I found it. It seems it is directly inline with my neighbors tree she is gonna cut down. It is not a giant tree but it is 25 feet or so in front of the dish in that direction.

It scans 2 channels...weak too.

IFC ?? Did you mean In The Clear ITC.

116W Satmex 5
Si Tv

Freq 3879 V sr 4846 C Band

Found by member "Transponder" recently this comes from Honduras but mostly English Vids. Similar to the very early days of VH1, they play a large mix of 70's and 80's music videos. But there is some rap, country, and Spanish sprinkled in there. Not the same as Si Tv from Los Angeles that has Spanish drama and game shows.

I catch several channels on that bird, but nothing comes in with these numbers...

I catch several channels on that bird, but nothing comes in with these numbers...

Pjcl,

I am watching it right now, the numbers are good. Coming in a bit low at 56% Q on my OpenBox. Dish positioning is touchy on this one, had to tweak the G-box a little. Acts like some S2 channels get sometimes. Hope you find it , they have a great 70's / 80's hour every night at 9pm Est.

Satmex5 tuned in last night. I saw at least 4-5 music channels, including Si Tv, & BEAT TV. Not all were english, but music is music. Also saw some C&W music on the lone RFD on(103w) wed12noon. Thanks for the help. Plenty of Radio too. This FTA rocks!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)