FTA System Mods

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mark2074

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 3, 2004
Toronto, ON
After reviewing my Pansat 2500A FTA system for over a month or so, I believe I should upgrade my Fortec Star 80cm dish to a 90cm dish. When signal quality fluctuates constantly, I find that I may not be able to watch a program from beginning to end without signal break-up. My problem is that all I need to do in just change the dish only. But, no one sells just the dish on its own without buying all the other mounting stuff. What can I do?:confused:
Also, what other measure can I do to improve signal quality??

Mark2074 said:
After reviewing my Pansat 2500A FTA system for over a month or so, I believe I should upgrade my Fortec Star 80cm dish to a 90cm dish. When signal quality fluctuates constantly, I find that I may not be able to watch a program from beginning to end without signal break-up. My problem is that all I need to do in just change the dish only. But, no one sells just the dish on its own without buying all the other mounting stuff. What can I do?:confused:
Also, what other measure can I do to improve signal quality??

I would never get anything less than a 90cm or 120cm dish.

True, you CAN buy a dish by its self expect to pay around $105 for a 90cm dish shipped. Then if you really want to get better signals you can get a 0.3db Low noise LNBF a single costs around $65-$75 shipped for an Invacom Sat-SNH-031. This should help! Buy them at the same time and you may be able to save more on shipping, bigger is better when it comes to dish as you know!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)