FuboTV Subscribers See Price Hike, Raises RSN Fee to Up to $14 with Addition of Bally Sports

Fubo adding the Ballys RSN's today
Yep, if you live in one of those areas, stuck paying the RSN fee, watch it or not.

Glad I have YTTV, I have no interest in watching Florida’s RSN/Teams.

I do pay to watch the Tigers and Red Wings, but that is my choice, not forced to pay the fee if with certain services.

Looks like they have been added. When I go to the Fubo site and enter my zip it shows BSN North and BSN North + under "locals"
They weren't there earlier today

In Vegas, we typically get BS San Diego and BS So Cal. They're showing BS So Cal as the only channel added. Seems with the price they seem to have paid, and the price increases on our side, all available channels would be given to the markets.

In Vegas, we typically get BS San Diego and BS So Cal. They're showing BS So Cal as the only channel added. Seems with the price they seem to have paid, and the price increases on our side, all available channels would be given to the markets.
"“Please note that Bally Sports San Diego and Bally Sports Great Lakes will launch at a later date ahead of the Major League Baseball season,” the service explained."
fuboTV Subscribers Must Wait Until Baseball Season for Select Bally Sports Networks

Reactions: mikew
Not as bad as built-in TV speakers these days. Do you have a 7.2 Dolby Atmos setup on every TV in your domicile?
Yep, in the main areas, Guest Rooms just TVs, I am never in them, my Bedroom, never watch TV in there.
in the Living Room, Yamaha CX-A5200 Surround Processor, All Speakers Klipsch-Center Channel-RC-64 III, Fronts and Sides-RF-7 III, Atmos-RB-81 II
All powered with VTV Hypex NC500OEM Monoblocks 400 Watts each.

Outdoor Theater with the projector
Integra DRX-5.4 Receiver with VTV Amplifier 7 Channel, NC502MP 350 Watts per Channel, Klipsch ( Front, Rears and Center) RC-62 II, all mounted high because of the last two Hurricanes (Florida), RP-500SA up firing for Atmos.

Do have a Game Room, waiting for new processors with HDMI 2.1 to be released ( Anthem is the only one right now), then I will put the Integra in there, Yamaha outside and the new one in the Living Room.

Subwoofers for both areas-SVS PORTED CYLINDER PC-2000-PRO
F91C8CF1-346B-4286-ACAF-D517A56BC8E7.jpeg

Lastly, did try the Samsung/Harman Kardon HW-Q90 when we first moved here in 2020, awful, just awful.