FuelHD & SpeedHD in HD yet?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

69Mustang

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 21, 2005
Just wondering if anyone knows when FuelHD and SpeedHD will actually show HD content??

Racing season is just around the corner and some stuff on Fuel would be great to see in HD for a change.

Speed already has shown real HD content on a couple of programs. IIRC they're really going to start on 2/7 for Daytona coverage. For Fuel ??????

Speed already has shown real HD content on a couple of programs. IIRC they're really going to start on 2/7 for Daytona coverage. For Fuel ??????

Yeah? I've been scanning through the programming 14 days ahead and I don't think I've seen anything. Daytona would be cool. The 24hrs of Daytona is real soon too. SpikeHD has been good. I'll check again, thanks.

Yeah? I've been scanning through the programming 14 days ahead and I don't think I've seen anything. Daytona would be cool. The 24hrs of Daytona is real soon too. SpikeHD has been good. I'll check again, thanks.

its already been publized on their website that they plan on showing over 100 hours of hd during speedweeks, starting feb. 7. not sure about the 24 hours. would be nice. will warn you its very overcast here in daytona with a 40 percent chance of rain this afternoon. not too sure how sparkling the hd might be!

Speed is showing the Daytona Rolex 24 in HD, at least on Saturday afternoon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)