Full time RSN's on Dish?

i know it is baby steps but didn't dish come to agreement with fox the only ones left that dish needs to add from fox is fox sports kansas city,fox sports wisconsin and yes network

and i want to break some other news for you guys time warner cable is cutting the price for sportsnet new york 30 percent to attract more providers like dish directv to pick their channel in time for dodgers baseball real soon.and i wonder if the comcast and dish would come to a agreement i wonder if the would add the rest of the comcast sportsnet channels like comcast philadelphia.

You may have swerved into something with Comcast. Maybe one of the reasons DISH wanted arbitration was the feeling that would be the only way to get Comcast Philly without paying the outrageous price that has been asked. There are a some others like CSNNE that are off DISH so it isn't that far fetched to think all that could get resolved. SNY cutting the asking price may be the first sign that the sky's the limit for RSN's is over. (I hope)

I see that, his report had said SNY, but the sentiment is the same... :)

The more thought I give to it the more I really do believe DISH feels the arbitration process is the best run at Comcast to get their RSN's without paying an arm and a leg and to show any other way gives too much favor to Comcast Cable.

You may have swerved into something with Comcast. Maybe one of the reasons DISH wanted arbitration was the feeling that would be the only way to get Comcast Philly without paying the outrageous price that has been asked. There are a some others like CSNNE that are off DISH so it isn't that far fetched to think all that could get resolved. SNY cutting the asking price may be the first sign that the sky's the limit for RSN's is over. (I hope)
metoo wondering about the same thing also if comcast and dish can come to agreement these RSNs are the only one we need from comcast CSN new england,CSN Northwest,CSN Philadelphia,Sportnet New York.

these are the only ones that dish needs to add in high definition CSN New england,CSN Northwest,CSN Philadelpia,Fox Sports Kansas City,Fox Sports Wisconsin,YES Network,Oceanic Sports,Sportsnet LA,TWC Deportes,TWC Sportsnet
Brighthouse Sports Network,Channel 4 San Diego,Midco,Sports Network,Root Sports Southwest,Sportsnet New York who knows whats in the air for these channels only one can hope i did not expected to see the RSNs go full time and in hd and it was such a suprise to me and to you guys also.

these are the only ones that dish needs to add in high definition CSN New england,CSN Northwest,CSN Philadelpia,Fox Sports Kansas City,Fox Sports Wisconsin,YES Network,Oceanic Sports,Sportsnet LA,TWC Deportes,TWC Sportsnet
Brighthouse Sports Network,Channel 4 San Diego,Midco,Sports Network,Root Sports Southwest,Sportsnet New York who knows whats in the air for these channels only one can hope i did not expected to see the RSNs go full time and in hd and it was such a suprise to me and to you guys also.

That's a pretty long list to start out with "only" :D

Reactions: bluegras
Yeah, this makes me consider re-upping Multi-sport. I usually just do it for the 6 month deal for College Football and the NFL season. And then let it drop. I do believe if I remember correctly when I had it in late summer that MLB pregame shows and postgame show (barring they are out of the blackout time) are NOT blacked out correct? Like watching a Mariners pregame on Root Northwest from Northern California (Giants/A's DMA). I am getting the MLB Extra Innings this year again for the second time so it might be nice to have those pregame and post game shows back and in HD this year.

Correct as it was when I last had it. Pre-game and Post-game should be viewable. And of course when the game goes late that was always viewable. We used to call it the Poor Man's MLBTV.

Reactions: satjay
hey guys i would not call these hd channels not full time they go off at 2am and they come back on about 9 or 10 am the next morning.,

Correct as it was when I last had it. Pre-game and Post-game should be viewable. And of course when the game goes late that was always viewable. We used to call it the Poor Man's MLBTV.

Yes, always a extra bonus if you caught a game going in extra innings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)