Funniest posts by a member on 'Sports Section'

I would like to come clean and admit that I am not one of those "multiple personality" posters. But, I do have a cousin who posts here and he has helped me inflate the value of my posts. I apologize for being young and stupid.
LOL :D

I don't know about that highlighted statement there Cosmo....the mear mention of another man "inflate the value of your post" ....sort of sounds South Beach-esque:confused::eek::shh:shh:shh;)
:confused: Wow, you guys really have me concerned now. That's really the first thing that [strike]popped[/strike] entered into your mind when you read that??

Please note the use of the plural word "posts". ;)

:confused: Wow, you guys really have me concerned now. That's really the first thing that [strike]popped[/strike] entered into your mind when you read that??

Please note the use of the plural word "posts". ;)

he he he......he said entered....yeah yeah "entered" :D

I think he called you junior because of your amount of posts or maybe because salsa is turning 83 years old this month :smug:D

Get it right, he's turning 84, remember his 83rd party last year.

I don't know what you did with that donkey at the party, but...never mind...we agreed to never talk about that again.:eek::D;):p:p:p:p

I don't know what you did with that donkey at the party, but...never mind...we agreed to never talk about that again.:eek::D;):p:p:p:p

...still in my backyard....for some reason, the neighbors wife keeps coming over....Geez, I wonder why?:D

i was so drunk at that party! i can't remember a thing!! i hope salsa will have a better variety of animals at his 84th bday party :D:bday see you there.

i was so drunk at that party! i can't remember a thing!! i hope salsa will have a better variety of animals at his 84th bday party :D:bday see you there.

I heard Salsa saying something about a Kangaroo and a Lemur, it should be a hoot. Make sure I don't drink too much, I don't want any pictures taken of me, like you had of yourself.

I think Salsa posted them somewhere on the net.:eek::D:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)