Funniest posts by a member on 'Sports Section'

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Us SS members have a tendency to make others laugh (or, in some cases, pizza, sunflower seeds, and liquids being spit at their screens).

But, of all the posts or lines that made us LOL, which members said the funniest things?

Here are a few of my favorites:

Paul Wozniak

#1 - Schwartz, observing that the Lion's had the worst defense in the league, decided that the best way to upgrade the defense was to hire the defensive coordinator from Kansas City, holders of the league's 2nd worst defense. Way to upgrade there, Jimmy!

#2 - Upgrade the offense? Why sure, lets hire the fired head coach from the Rams to be our offensive coordinator. Way to surround yourself with proven winners!

The Detroit Lions will be changed to the " Detroit
Tampons" as they are only good for one period and have no second string.

SandraC in the "Priority of teams in your city/region" thread:

9 999. The Manalapan Junior Midgets Pop Warner cheerleading squad
10,000. The Ice-Landers

Oh wait, I forgot about the Hawthorne Cabelleros Drum and Bugle Corps. Move the Circus-Landers down to 10,001.

KCK Halo, responding to a post about me being bilingual after saying if Caribbean World Series game would be announced in Spanish:

he's bisexual...If he wants sex, he has to BUY it!!!!!!:):D:p

Salsa:

I don't think talking about someones ELSES "musket" is ever a good thing

Feel free to contribute.

There has to be a post here where Sabres says nothing....oh wait all of them are that way. ;)

Thanks, Sabres. Being funny about the Lions is easy. One has to laugh at them, the alternative is bad for your health. I stopped living and dying with my sports teams a long time ago. It's just entertainment for me now.

I forget who it was, but the time someone said hitters are more important than pitchers, because pitchers only pitch one game out of every five.

:D :D :D

Sandra

Please don't feed the trolls!!!...:eek:

WTF??!!! :confused:

Are you talking about Salsa and Sandra??

Opinionated? Maybe.

Trolls? Hardly. :rolleyes:

I may not agree with everything either of them say, but at least they bring something to the table with their posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)