Funniest thing I have heard so far today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Skyscanner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2008
Sportsman's Paradise Northern Mi
I just finished reading an article in an online Brit "newspaper" about the possibility of NASA sending a mission to Mars and leaving the astronauts there forever. Someone wrote a comment suggesting they send politicians instead!
ss

thats fine by me if they send other folks there..I'd say more but then the post would be reported (political talk ya know) ;)

As funny as post #1 is, I gotta say post #2 really tops the charts!

Thank you both!

I pulled up behind a big truck today at a stoplight. There was this big yellow caution sign on it that read "CAUTION - THIS VEHICLE CONTAINS POLITICAL PROMISES".

It was a septic tank pumper.

:haha

I pulled up behind a big truck today at a stoplight. There was this big yellow caution sign on it that read "CAUTION - THIS VEHICLE CONTAINS POLITICAL PROMISES".

Is that a joke, or did someone really paint that on the back of a septic tank pumper? If they did, that was brilliant!

That's as good as the motto for a waste disposal company in my neck of the woods... "Our business stinks... But it's pickin' up!" :D

Today is a new day and now THIS is the funniest thing I've heard today!!! Would that have been driven by Red Green's pal, Winston Rothchild from Rothchild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services?

ss ><>

Last edited:
Oh crap !!! Martian invaders have landed in the suburbs of London. One of them must be a satellite guy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)