Fx Hd

Skyhi

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2007
NE Ohio
This is a channel I'd like to see.....I've never heard it mentioned at it wasn't one of the channels named in the recent Charlie Chat......is it pretty safe to assume that, for whatever reason, E* has no plasns to carry it?

This is one I'd like to see, but I can hold out for it... I enjoy 'the shield' & my wife watces 'dirt' and 'the riches'. Only watching 3 shows compared to all I watch on networks, I'm really hoping to get my HD locals, then FX...

I'm sure when Dish and the Fox cable group gets together we will get FX-HD, SpeedHD, Fox Bidness HD, and Fuel-HD.

Your wife has great taste. Dirt and The Riches are one of the best dramas on TV. Wish the question of when "FX HD"? had gotten a better response.

This is one of the 3 channels I miss after switching to the HD-Only package. FX is a great network.

Always Sunny In Philadelpia = best comedy on television right now

Your wife has great taste. Dirt and The Riches are one of the best dramas on TV. Wish the question of when "FX HD"? had gotten a better response.

The Riches is one of my favorite shows too, and this season has been fantastic. If anyone hasn't checked it out yet, the season 1 DVDs are definitely worth a look; even better, just watch all the episodes on Hulu.com.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)